- Another quick simple game for multiple players simply choice 9 different numbers from the board to act as your nine holes each player then takes turns to try and hit this number.
- Scoring is as follows the double counts as 1 shot, the treble counts as 2, the small segment counts as 3, the large 4 and if you miss with all three darts it scores 5.
- The first dart that hits the chosen number is your score and the play continues with the next player ie if you aim for the double on your first attempt and it lands in the large section that is four and you don’t throw again until next hole.
- The winner of each hole plays first at the next.
- The player with the lowest score at the end wins