Topping up the water softener
The water softener should be checked/topped up once a week preventing hard water keeps your glassware bright and extends the life of your cabinet washer.
- Place a bucket under the the two visible tubes
- Turn the water inlet tap to the off position
- Open the water outlet tap
- Unscrew the top and remove the cover
- Add the salt to the manufacturers level (normally marked inside)
- Replace the lid and screw tight into position
- Open the water inlet tap and allow water to run through until it becomes salt free
- Turn the water outlet tap off.